Membership in CNY Collaborative Family Law Professionals, Inc. (CNYCFLP) is open to family law attorneys, mental health practitioners, and financial advisors who have received Collaborative Law training and are committed to promoting Collaborative Practice as a method of resolving a wide range of marital, divorce, cohabitation, separation, and other family law disputes.
Current members have undergone initial and advanced training from experts all around the country. Both in-person and remote 2-day and 3-day sessions are scheduled regularly on the International Association of Collaborative Professionals website. Among the benefits of CNYCFLP membership are:
- Listing in the “Find a Professional” section of our website with direct links to your email and personal website
- Ongoing in-service multi-disciplinary training and educational programs
- Opportunities to stay connected with fellow professionals who work in the Collaborative field
- Mentoring and sharing of best practices with experienced Collaborative Professionals
- Business development for expanding your family law representation with clients dedicated to conflict resolution out of court
If you are a family law attorney, social worker, psychologist, therapist, CPA, financial advisor, or practicing in another similar occupation, would like more information, or have questions about joining CNYCFLP, please contact:
Nancy L. Giardina, Esq.
2021 Board President